Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dinner Plan 5/20-5/26

 These are the Pigs In a Blanket.  This makes me want to start saving for a new camera.

Dinner Plan 5/20-5/26
Our family only eats dinner together.  Breakfast and lunch are usually seperate because of work and school, so I only plan dinner.  I am also known to switch it up a little bit too but here is the plan for the week. It is not the healthiest meal but I'm cooking from the pantry and trying to use up what we have.

Sunday May 20th
Pigs In A Blanket
Salad
Skinny Chocolate Chip Cookies

Monday May 21st
Homemade Chik Fil A Chicken Nuggets
Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
Carrot Sticks

Tuesday May 22nd
Chicken Fried Steak Strips
Hashbrowns
Green Beans

Wednesday May 23rd
Chicken and Bean Burritos
Fideo

Thursday May 24th
Beef Stroganoff
Mixed Vegetables

Friday May 25th
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
Salad

Saturday May 26th
BBQ Meatballs
over Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments:)