Friday, December 7, 2012

Mini Sausage, and Potato Frittatas



Mini Sausage and Potato Frittatas

 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
 1/4 bag of frozen hashbrowns
16 oz breakfast sausage-cooked
5 eggs
 1/2 Cup Milk
 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese
 1 tsp pepper

 Preheat oven to 375. Mix the egg, oil and milk then add the rest of the ingredients. Grease a muffin pan and add 1/4 cup of the mixture. Bake for 10-15 minutes. It makes 12.

 Eat them right away or keep them in the fridge for a couple days. These were so good I had to stop myself from eating all 12...not kidding!

5 comments:

  1. These do really look good! I love an easy breakfast like this. I think they would be nice to pop in the freezer too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delicious! You can definitely put them in the freezer!

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy that you visited and linked up at One Creative Weekend at OneCreativeMommy.com. The next party starts tonight at 8:00 PM MST. I hope you'll be back.

    This looks like such a great on-the-go recipe! It'd be perfect to freeze and pull out for something quick and filling. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing the party! I will definitely be back tonight:)

    This is a recipe I make every couple of weeks and it is so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look sooo yummy! Thank you so much for sharing your recipe this week at the Pretty Things Party at twelveOeight :)

    xoxo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments:)