Well considering I listed her as a blog crush and my favorite, I kind of have to do this link up!
1. Laura From Walking In Memphis In High Heels did this post. Not only are her dogs and husband adorable but she shared something personal with everyone. It made want to cry for her but respect her for being so strong!
2. Lindsey from A Plane Doctor, His Nurse and 3 Little Passengers did this post about Mean Girls. My heart hurt for her and also felt guilty because I was a MG in high school. Now that my son is in school and gets bullied I hate myself for it! Lindsey was so real and raw putting it all out there! (By the way Lindsey is Laura's SIL)
3. Whitney from I wore Yoga Pants To Work did this post about her and her man friend breaking up. The thing is she is seriously hilarious and turned into a laugh fest!
1. People always tell me I'm crazy for living in the middle of nowhere. Although I am trying to sell the house and move back to the
stupid city I am enjoying it for the time being. Nothing more peaceful than that:)
2. In the movie based on my life, Eva Mendes would play me! She is HOT! Oh and a good actress too!
3. Typically, I end up regretting eating the whole plate!
4. I always ask to leave off the onions!
5. Kim and Kanye really need to ugh! Can't stand either of them! Especially Kanye!
6. My Parents always reminded me to be good or there was a horse whip waiting for me...lol
7. Every single day I am on instagram.....IG anonymous anyone?
8. This one time in College. I didn't technically go to college, I was too busy getting knocked up haha
9. My grossest habit is biting my nails! I.CAN'T.STOP
10. My latest white lie was we don't have any more Pop Chips (as they are hiding in a different cabinet) leave my fat ass alone!
11. I know all the words to every Tupac song!
12. When I grow up I want to be a Toys R US kid?? NO really! I want to be a caterer or party planner!
13. Sexy time is what's that?? I'm single, that shit doesn't happen
14. I will never, ever let my child grow up to be the kind of assholes I date!
15. I think it's hilarious when people fall or hurt themselves (as long as it's not serious). I can't help it, it's hilarious and you know it!
Ok one last one:
-Not selling my house or even having anyone interested in making an offer.....I guess my patience is getting tested!
-The snow coming this weekend! Ain't nobody got time fo dat!
-The frozen dead mouse I stepped on in the middle of the night and threw across the room (haha to that visual) and the blood and puke stains I have had to clean out of my carpet. It is a good thing my dogs are so cute or I would kill them! (not really, don't call PETA on me)
- Signing Marcus up for baseball this week!!
-I bought a saw....badass handy woman still in the making!
-I also bought new running shoes, that I forgot to wear to run yesterday lol Not very smart!
-I started my personalized workout plan and have been sore every single day and LOVE IT!
-Finished Advocare and feel so good I am going to do it often! I have a post coming soon on the cleanse and why everyone should do it!
-Marcus brought all of his grades up except one and I'm so proud!
Happy Friday!! Hope you have a great weekend!!!!