Sunday, June 10, 2012

Gluten Free Dinner Plan 6/10-6/16

This is our second week eating gluten free. It hasn't been too bad except that I desperately miss bread. I made some gluten free bread and took 2 bites and almost threw up. I know that's too much information but being honest! A friend of mine recommended a couple different mixes, so more experimenting I will do. Today looks like a good day for some muffins (post to follow). Thank goodness for pinterest, I mean seriously whoever thought of it was a genius. Almost everything on this weeks menu was from it.
Sunday June 10th
Spicy Sweet Pork Tacos
Spanish Rice
Steamed Green beans
Monday June 11th
GF Panda Orange Chicken
Over brown rice
Stir Fry Vegetables
Tuesday June 12th
Chicken Burgers
Leftover Pasta Salad
Wednesday June 13th
Slow Cooker Cube Steaks
Mashed Potatoes
Peas
Thursday June 14th
Marinated Chicken Drumsticks
Fried Potatoes
Roasted Broccoli
Friday June 15th
Spaghetti with Sweet Italian Turkey sausage
Salad
Saturday June 16th
Sausage, Tomato, red bean, rice and green beans (one skillet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments:)