Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Reading and Tabata

button

I am really excited about this link up!  The other day I went to the library and couldn't find anything that I wanted to read or hadn't already #readaholicproblems

A couple books on my summer reading list are:

Yes I finally jumped on the bandwagon.  After 50 shades and the Crossfire Novels this better be good!  We all need a little smut in our lives;)

Others:
Summer Sisters-Judy Blume-I didn't even realize she still wrote books haha
The Heist-Janet Evanovich-Seriously if you have never read her you are missing out!
Mistress-James Patterson-I have read every single one of his books
Reconstructing Amelia-Kimberly MCreight

Can't wait to see what everyone else is reading!









Simply Sami
I did the challenge for this week which was tabata. I have done it before and love it! Ok actually have a love/hate relationship with it. I mean seriously girls jump lunges?? Confession I like them better than regular ones, maybe it's because it's only 20 seconds at a time? who knows!

My favorite thing about tabata is that you do so much in such a little time and sweat your ass off!

My sweaty F off tabata face...it isn't pretty haha


Here are my goals for the week:

Today-Tabata and swimming-I have been doing some Jillian exercises in the pool too.  Start the Ripped meal plan-so far so good
Wednesday-Ripped in 30 and Tabata-catching up
Thursday-Ripped in 30 and Treadmill
Friday-Tabata early in the morning----Something special coming that day:)  Updates on Monday
Saturday and Sunday-----None

What are your workout goals this week? Yes I am a day late oh well!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Tuesday!!

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha your face! Love it. I think I'm going to check out Mistress. I've always been a James Patterson fan. Thanks for linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reconstructing Amelia was good.

    I love Janet Evanovitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up! Good list of books there! And I love your hashtag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a great reading list. I'm reading the first book in the Crossfire novels now.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments:)