Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So What Wednesday

Today I am linking up with Shannon for So What Wednesday......

So What Wednesday



I have been in a mood today so this is perfect and may be more like who gives a shit Wednesday for me lol

So what......

......My blog's name is Books, Bills and Grocery Bags and I no longer want to write about any of that....well except food.  I will always be posting recipes because food makes the world go 'round.  Maybe I need a new name?

......That I'm too lazy to cut my child's hair until he starts to look like Billy Ray Cyrus.

......It just took my ancient laptop an hour to get online...oyyyyy

......That when I got to work today I almost murdered a couple people for not doing their job.

......My thighs are still sore from a cardio kickboxing class I took Monday.  That instructor tried to kill me.  Not to mention I scream every time I sit down to pee. (The people at work were probably entertained today)

......I had wine for dinner...again

......I ate a whole bag of hot cheetos today....320 calories of fatty deliciousness...so much for those 6 pack abs I want

......Did I mention I also had chocolate cake??

......Single Awareness Day is tomorrow....good thing I have something stronger than wine to drown my sorrows in...

......I tried a Dancing With the Stars Latin Cardio video tonight and I am a terrible Salsa dancer.

......I bought green tea tonight to try and kick my chai tea habit...hahahahahaha. It won't work but a girl has to try right??

......I could care less about lent (No offense Catholics)

......I want to refinish my furniture but am scared to death of messing it up.

......I have a TV addiction.....

......I have probably bored you by now....

 ......I went to the dollar store and stood in line for twenty minutes to buy three things because I went the day before Valentine's Day...what was I thinking??

....I'm boring myself lol


OK that is it for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments:)