Friday, December 7, 2012

Freezer Cooking In An Hour Breakfast Style

I love freezer cooking but only for breakfast or lunch.  I enjoy making dinner every night or every other night I should say! Even when we are home I never like to make breakfast so having it ready in the freezer when all we have to do is heat it up is a life saver.  Today I made four different breakfast items in an hour.  The banana bread took 40 minutes to bake but we don't count that.  I usually get out three bowls and all the ingredients for everything I am making and put it in the bowls.  Then I plan what is going in the oven first, second,and third.  I like to bake everything all at once since I have a propane oven and it uses quite a bit.




First up were these Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
These were good but a little dry...could have been me though!

 Second were the Mini Sausage and Potato Frittatas
These were fantastic!!!

 Third was the Chocolate Avocado Banana Bread
I was hesitant about this recipe but it didn't disappoint me at all and who can go wrong with chocolate anything??!!

 Last but not least were my basic waffles..everyone needs a basic waffle recipe right?
I made these while making everything else. See how easy it is to make 2-3 weeks of breakfast??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments:)