Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bittersweet Symphony

Today started out so great!  I got a call from my realtor saying I had an offer on the house.  I had to counter offer because it was a little low but they excepted the counter!!!!

I was so happy and excited all day imagining all the things that would happen when we moved back!

Fast forward to driving home.....it hit me.  I've been waiting for this house to sell for four months.  It felt like 12 because I wanted it so bad.  I started crying and am still crying all over this keyboard like a blubbering baby.

This house is my dream house.  I love everything about it.  The view is amazing, the sunset will never be the same anywhere else as it is here.  My dogs can run around and explore for hours and nobody cares.  Marcus can use his imagination and play outside with the wide open skies.

This house was meant to be for a family.  Marcus and I are a family but there is no need to have four bedrooms and three bathrooms for the two of us.  You can read about why we are moving here.  This house is now going to have a family that fills it.  A family that will hopefully enjoy it as much as we have.  Hopefully a family that won't fall apart.

I know I am getting ahead of myself because there are inspections and appraisals to wait for, but it's bittersweet for me.  I don't know whether to be happy or sad.  Happy to move on or sad to leave a house and memories behind.  Time to start new memories I guess.

I knew I would sell it soon because I have so much to do lol  I have to plan a bridal shower, bachelorette party, go to baseball, start a business, be in a wedding in June and somehow pack and move?  It seems like when I am busy I AM BUSY.  If you know what I mean!  I am already tired thinking about it.

I came home fully intending to work out and instead this is happening...
Sometimes it is just necessary, it is wine o'clock somewhere!!

2 comments:

I enjoy reading your comments:)