Sunday, August 12, 2012

It's been awhile

Sorry I haven't posted anything for awhile.  Ive been pretty busy. Some fun stuff, some not so fun stuff.  The fun stuff includes Cheyenne Frontier Days, Blake Shelton, Lee Brice, Brantley Gilbert, the Denver Broncos and an 80's cover band named Hairball!  I have also registered for school and been making lots of jams. The not so fun stuff is splitting up with my fiance and trying to get through the emotions of being a single mom again and going through my angel's stuff.  Its been rough but I have always been the strong one and will get through it!

Here is a simple one skillet meal:

Fideo, Hamburger and Mixed Vegetables

Cook Ground Beef, drain and set aside. 
Make my Fideo, when it is almost done add the mixed vegetables or any vegetable you choose.
Then add hamburger until it is all mixed together and warm.  How simple is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments:)