Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 1 of my cleanse

Well today hasn't been as bad as I anticipated.  I was imagining hallucinations and hunger pains so bad I would fall over lol But seriously not bad!  Here is what I have consumed today:

Breakfast:
1 cup Kale
1 cup Spinach
1 cup Cantaloupe
1/2 cup Cucumbers with the peel
1/2 cup Tomatoes
2 cups of water

I combined them all in my ninja and had an interesting juice.  It actually tasted pretty good!

Snack: Banana

Lunch:
2 cups of Vegetable Broth that I made last night
1 Pear

Surprisingly the Broth was very satisfying and kept me from falling over or being extremely jealous of the girls at work eating Salisbury Steak (My favorite). The pear had a great crunch so there was some texture and not just liquid.

Dinnner:
I haven't gotten here yet but I'm making another "juice"


1 cup Grapefruit Juice (fresh)
1 cup Kale
1 Carrot
1/2 cup Tomatoes
1/2 cup Cantaloupe

I also drank about 50 ounces of water today and have more to go!  Good thing Marcus has Pepperoni Pizza Bites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments:)