Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday Thoughts and Praying for Colorado

 


Everyone else is writing a letter to their 21 year old selfs and I'm loving reading them but no bandwagon for me today!  To be completely honest I don't remember 21 very well.  Not even because I was drunk all the time I probably was but because after 20 life was kind of a blur and although I remember a lot I don't remember what happened in certain years.  Don't do drugs folks! Don't worry it was recreational lol jk kind of

Anyway this is my third blog post of the week holy crap!  Life is slowing down a little (I hope). 

I was just reading through some posts and Ang and Erin are having a book link up on Tuesday!  Cannot wait to see what everyone suggests.  I just added 20 new books to my library list....who wants to make bets that I will get them all at the same time??? That's how it always works.  I just finished reading this
Whiskey Beach by Nora Roberts - Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists
 
I always thought she wrote sappy romance novels but this book set me straight. Yes there is a love story in there but I got sucked in to the mystery part of it.  It took me weeks to get through it, not just because it's LONG but also because I couldn't focus. Read it if you get a chance!
 
Yesterday was the first time I didn't work out this week boo!  I couldn't get my butt up.  I don't know if it's those late night phone conversations not mentioning any names ahem Tim but I can't seem to get enough sleep.  It's probably needed.  Today I am back at it! Where's the new challenge Jodi?? lol you are going to make me wait till next week aren't you? It's ok Ripped in 30 is a great back up!
 
I need to go buy another bathing suit.  Why is this so hard??
 
I also need to go buy wedding shoes....hmmm....sandals or heels??
 
And now for something actually important...
 
Seriously what is up with the weather? Crazy tornadoes, hurricanes and fires. 
 
The Black Forest Fire in Colorado is 15,000 plus acres now and 0% contained.  It just keeps growing and has already destroyed 360 houses...so far.  The wind won't stop and it just keeps spreading.  Our state is once again on fire.  Pray we get lots of rain!  Our beautiful state is burning down!

2 comments:

  1. I vote sandals.

    Crazy weather happenings going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say both heels and sandals! And late night convos? What lae night covos? :-)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments:)