Sunday, January 13, 2013

Healthy Dinner Plan 1/13-1/27

Well I know I said I was going to do one week at a time but this one is two weeks.  I know I know I am a woman and I change my mind often;)  I am trying to only spend 50 dollars on groceries this month so I can pay off some bills so the only thing I am buying this month is produce and dairy.  These are all meals from the pantry, my fridge and freezer, no extras! It will be nice to empty my fridge and freezers.

Meatballs, Quinoa, Vegetables

 Beef Stroganoff over Egg Noodles

 Crock Pot Veggie Stew

  Sausage, Red Beans and Rice Ghoulash

Cottage Cheese Pancakes

 Ham and Kale Quiche

 Lazy Enchilada Casserole

 Sweet and Sour Chicken over Brown Rice

 Pesto Pasta With Grilled Chicken

 Parmesan and Walnut Spaghetti Squash-Recipe to come

Tilapia with Avocado Sauce

 I am not going to make snacks or breakfasts so I can clear them out and start over!

 Here is the grocery list for these meals:
*Keep In Mind I have all of this stuff already in the pantry or made ahead.

 Dairy

 Cottage Cheese
Shredded Cheese-2 meals
 Buttermilk-Can also mix regular milk with a Tablespoon of vinegar or lemon juice
 Cream Cheese or Sour Cream (for the stroganoff)
 Milk
eggs-2 meals

Produce

 Lime-can also use the bottled kind
 Cilantro-Can use the dry
 Avocado-1 medium
 jalapeno-1 small
 Mushrooms-If you want them for the stroganoff, it is good without
 Spaghetti Squash
 Garlic-2 meals
 Red bell pepper-1
 Sweet Potatoes-2 medium red potatoes-or any kind-4 medium
 celery-2 stalks
 baby carrots-1/2 bag
 onion-2 meals
 green bell pepper-1
 Kale-1 meal

 Meat

 Diced Beef
 Sausage
 Hamburger
 Ham-I just use lunch meat
Chicken-2 meals
 Tilapia
 Meatballs-bought or made

 Frozenn

Vegetables-mixed, green beans, peas, whatever you like

 Dry

 Parmesan
 Walnuts
 Ketchup
 Dijon Mustard-I used regular
 Chicken broth
 Beef Broth
 Golden mushroom soup-2 cans
 Worcestershire sauce
 Apple Cider Vinegar tomato sauce-3 meals
 Spaghetti sauce
 Pineapple-1 can
egg noodles
 rice-brown or white
Pasta of your choice-one meal
 elbow noodles-macaroni
 quinoa
enchilada sauce- bought or made
 flour
diced tomatoes red beans
 black beans
 corn tortillas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments:)