Thursday, March 21, 2013

Liebster Award!

I was Nominated for a Liebster award by Mean Ang...who should really be named Nice Ang!


HERE ARE THE RULES FOR RECEIVING THIS AWARD:
 * Each person must post 11 things about themselves. * Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer. * Choose 11 people and link them in your post. * Go to their page and tell them. * No tag backs!

11 Things About Me

1.  I think I was a detective in another life.  I  love a good mystery in books, shows or movies.  I can usuallly tell you who did it from the beginning!

2.  When I grow up I want to be a party planner!

3.  I once drove to Texas for a concert to see Brantley Gilbert.  He didn't come anywhere near Colorado so we road tripped it!  Got to meet him and hang out with him on his bus for four hours.  Unforgettable!

4.  I am a karaoke addict!

5. I LOVE grocery shopping.  I know everyone hates it but it's so fun to go and save money for me!

6.  I like to make up new recipes...have to be original!

7.  I know every word to every Tupac song, 90's hip hop or 90's country song.

8.  My favorite artist of all time is Santana (yeah I know I'm all over the place with music) and my favorite song is Samba Pa Ti.  It has no words and is the most amazing song ever written

9.  I live in pajamas and hardly ever put on make up or real clothes...besides scrubs.

10. I work with schizophrenics and am entertained daily.  You have to be crazy to work with the crazy lol

11.  I could eat pizza for every meal and not get sick of it!




 Questions from Ang:

 1. What, if anything, are you afraid of? Afraid of losing Marcus and ANTS.  Yeah I know weird but they creep me out and their hundreds of legs crawling all over me ahhhhhhh!

 2. Favorite type of food? Italian, Mexican, Chinese, something else? All of them? But if I have to pick it would be Italian...pizza, pasta and Italian wine! Oh I know drinks weren't asked about but you know I'm a wino:)

3. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging to make money haha Sounded like a good idea and now I really don't care.  I enjoy just talking to myself and my few cool followers:)

4. If you could go anywhere on vacation right now where would it be? The beach!! Or anywhere warmer than 50 degrees

 5. Are you an early bird or a night owl? Both.  I know weird, I can stay up all night long and still get up at 6

 6. Do you workout? If so what's your favorite type of exercise? I workout 6 days a week.  I'm loving weight lifting and Jillian's Fastfix Kickboxing right now

7. Favorite pizza topping? Canadian bacon and Pineapple yum! It is really good on sweet potatoes too!

 8. What is your current favorite song being played on the radio now? Anything by fun.   We are big fans 'round here!

 9. What is the last book you read? I'm working on Shiver by Karen Robards...

 10. Favorite sports team? Denver Broncos, Colorado Rockies and Philadelphia Eagles

 11. If you didn't live where you live right now, where would you be living? Texas!  I have been there a couple times and LOVED it! 

I am only nominating three because I follow too many blogs that have already done this!

*Lindsey
*Janessa
* Taylor

Questions from me:

1.If you could have any job in the world what would it be?

2. Celebrity crush?

3. Favorite movie?

4. Chocolate or Vanilla?

5 .Favorite kind of music?

6. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

7. Favorite sport? Sport team?

8.  Favorite piece of clothing?

9.  Website you have to visit everyday?

10.  Bungee jumping or Sky Diving?

11.  Favorite workout??

Have a great night!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooof, I'm getting the creeps thinking about ants crawling on me now! And girl you're a Philly Eagles fan?! Eek, I don't know if we can be friends now, I'm a huge NY Giants fan! J/k obviously. :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments:)