Saturday, January 5, 2013

30 Day Ab Challenge

Ok So I did a long post on this yesterday and blogger deleted it...what the heck??  So here I go again, let's see if I can remember it all.

I have started eating healthy and working out.  Today I am doing a workout by a Victoria Secret trainer.  It is ten minutes, YES 10 MINUTES!  Who doesn't have that amount of time?  Especially if someday you may look like a VS Supermodel? (A girl can dream) *Update-I did it and my legs are hurting today!

I have also decided to do the 30 Day Ab Challenge.  I weigh about 135 pounds and I know some of you are thinking "What a beotch!"  The average weight for my height is 120 pounds, so I am overweight lol  I don't feel overweight I just want to be toned and strong.  I am going to post before pictures and yes I know it doesn't look like I have much to get rid of but everyone wants a flat tummy right?!



I will post some after photos on February 2nd (Hopefully with some better light).  Anyone want to join me on this?  I could use some partners:)  Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments:)