Friday, January 4, 2013

Healthy Dinner Plan 1/6-1/12

Ok so eating healthy isn't hard and thanks to pinterest the recipes are easy! I am only going to do one week at a time until I get used to it. The holidays have worn me down so today is all about planning and none of the executing...Mama needs a break!

 Sunday January 6th

 Mexican Lasagna
  
Monday January 7th
  Savory Fall Stew

  Tuesday January 8th
  Salmon  

Wednesday January 9th
 Sweet and Sour Chicken over Brown Rice

 Thursday January 10th
  Black Bean, Avocado, Tomato and Cucumber Salad

 Friday January 11th
  Bacon and Pea Macaroni and Cheese

 Saturday January 12th
 Leftovers

 Food from the pantry:
1 can of 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup

 1 can Rotel quinoa lentils(I have it in the freezer)

 vegetable broth (I have it in the freezer)

 Carrots

 Onion

 Spices

 Brown

 Rice

 Ketchup

 Dijon Mustard

 Apple Cider Vinegar

 Tomato Sauce

 Cheese

 Corn Tortillas

Things I need to buy:

 Chicken Breasts

 Red Bell Pepper

 Cucumbers

 Tomatoes

 Greek Yogurt

It is nice to have a stocked pantry:)

2 comments:

  1. I am getting some great ideas here for my meal planning! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi! Off to check out your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting some ideas! Meal planning makes life so much easier:)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments:)