Friday, May 17, 2013

How about a music review??







So because I don't have the energy to come up with anything original or interesting let's have a music review shall we?

The other day I decided I needed some new music for all that driving I (still) do.  So I bought 5 CD's off amazon and copied one of my mom's.  It is all country.  Don't ask me why, I really wanted JT's album.....it had to be better than some of these.

Let's start with the good:


Love Is Everything, George's


Good ol' George.  This CD is really good.  Really slow and mellow but that's how I like it (twss).  Kind of brings me back to the early 90's when country music was good! I was going to tell you my favorite song on it but couldn't decide.  Just go get it!

Pistol Annies - Annie Up

Oh Miranda my love! If I was a lesbian......just kidding.  I have to say their first album was better but this one is decent and it's Miranda so who cares??  I just love their sound.  It's so different and not pop, thank goodness!

blake shelton - based on a

I have always been a fan of Blake but this CD is lacking.  It all kind of sounds the same, there aren't many stand out songs except Boys Round Here of course.  Don't waste your money...sorry Blake.

Craig Campbell Never Regret

I was a big fan of his first CD and loved him live.  This CD is pretty good, listen to it before you buy it though.

Review: Kacey Musgraves shines

I used to be a fan until I heard this CD. Do I really need to say anymore?? It's freaking terrible.  Every single song sounds the same and her singing voice doesn't come out much.

Lady Antebellum Golden

Ehh....It was ok.  There are maybe 2 good songs (my opinion).  They are too pop for me.  What the hell is with country these days?? I just want some REAL country music!!

No but seriously go buy George...you won't regret it!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments:)