Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Faves/Pits and Peaks

Raising Steppe Sisters
First up is Holly and her house hunting stories. I am trying to sell my house right now and feel their pain. She had me crying through most of it!

 Chrissy from Let me see you Sparkle did this post a couple weeks ago and I felt like it needed to be shared. She turned some negative blog comments into random acts of kindness! There needs to be more people like her in this world!

 Elle Noel did a post called Why would anyone ever give up? She is talking about weight loss but I think it applies to life in general!




Pits-

Three showings on our house and nada.


Peaks-

I found out Marcus still loves me lol
  
These awesome wine glasses I got for a late Valentine's Day present
 Shots of wine anyone??

Off to workout and go shopping!!

Happy Friday!!

5 comments:

  1. oh my word, I don't drink wine but if I did I would be all over those wine glasses! So cute! I think I messed up the link up this week...oh well, I'm sure all 5 of you will forgive me. Thanks for linking up. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a straw? As if I need an easier way to drink wine! They are so cute! Good luck selling your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing I like about selling a house is minimal clutter (all packed away) and coming home to a clean house most of the time. Hopefully next week we'll be reading about you selling your house in your peak!! Love the wine glasses, how unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Analisa - I have never seen anything like that wine glass - is that a spout? Good luck with the house selling - it only takes one person to buy and they might turn up tomorrow! Cheers

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments:)