I also got asked to be a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding!! Wooohooo!
Sunday wasn't pretty though...
I love the high school track and it was gorgeous outside, talk about spring fever!!!
Now on to the 5 for Five...
Last week I almost completed all five things!
Go through my
storage and get rid of everything I don't want to have to move
eventually! Hopefully my house sells sooner than later!
Shred papers and organize office......fun stuff
3. Read two books. I am a speed reader but have about 10 library books to get through.---I read one and a half...almost there
4. Starting after this post (because I was bad this morning) cut down on the sugar. ----I am terrible when it comes to sugar! Time to get on the Advocare bandwagon!
Finish week 2 of C25k!
1.I have a 5 day weekend every other week and am usually bored out of my mind so I need to start getting crafty. I was before Christmas but then got a little worn out. Speaking of crafty...You need to check out Tanya from twelveOeight. She is seriously my crafting idol!!
2. Stay off of Instagram, Pinterest and Blogger for
3. Back to clean eating. I am going to try my hardest!!
4. Blog a new recipe every week and my meal prepping I do every Tuesday. I feel like I need to share it with the world. Healthy eating is easy when you plan ahead.
5. Keep on keepin on with the C25k.
Have a great week everyone!!