Friday, January 25, 2013

Excuses....

are like a$$holes, everyone has one right??

Face it we all make excuses for one thing or another.  I know I do for all sorts of things.  It is usually because I am procrastinating doing something that will take me five minutes...ugh.  You know how that is right?

For years I have been working out off and on when I feel like it but never truly liked it or cared much about it.  Since the new year started I have only missed two days working out.  Woohooo!  I don't want to make excuses not to be healthy anymore.  I don't want to make excuses on why I can't get my butt off the couch and do things with my son because I'm too tired.  I have fallen in love with working out, it just feels so good! ENDORPHINS!

There are some people I know that are over weight and constantly complain about it.  Drives me crazy!  If you aren't willing to do something about it then shut the hell up!  Seriously, if you want to lose weight and be healthy you will.

This is the year of no excuses!  No more for me, if I want something it is going to happen.

I haven't had much confidence in the last couple years and that is all changing.  I need some positivity in my life!!! Hopefully it will rub off on others:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments:)