Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pumpkin Pear Muffins



 Tonight I really wanted to make these morning glory muffins but didn't have the apple.  Not that you really need the apple but I decided to make it my own and it tastes more like a pumpkin pear muffin so that is what we shall call it!  Here is my version:

1 Cup All Purpose White Flour
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 Cup Sugar
2 teaspoons Baking Soda
2 teaspoons Cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Shredded Carrots
1 peeled and Shredded Pear
1/4 Cup Raisins
1/4 Cup Coconut
1 Cup Pumpkin
3 Eggs
1 Cup Coconut oil or any oil you have
2 teaspoons Vanilla

Preheat the oven to 350. In one bowl mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.  When they are mixed add the Carrots, Pear, Raisins, Coconut, and Pumpkin.  In a separate bowl mix the Eggs, Oil and Vanilla.  Then mix them together until they are just mixed.  Bake them for 20 minutes and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments:)