Monday, February 18, 2013

5 for Five and Weekend Update

Let's start with the weekend!  To say I fell off the healthy bandwagon this weekend would be an understatement, complete with ALOT of beer, pizza, potato chips and pasta.  Do I regret it?  Absolutely not!  Ok except maybe the hangover yesterday....

Saturday I dropped the kid off with Grandpa and went to a place called Spellbound.  I'm sure you have heard of the Sip and Paint places by now? No? well find one and have a girls night.  I am a terrible painter but we had a blast anyway.
And then this happened.............
For those of you that know me, let's face it nobody I know in real life reads this blog lol Anyway I am a karaoke addict.  I LOVE to sing and am actually good at it.  So that's what we did afterward.  I can't actually remember how many blue moons I had, every time I would finish one another one would be put in front of me and you can't insult people when they buy you beer right??!!

I also got asked to be a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding!! Wooohooo!

Sunday wasn't pretty though...



So I ran that shit out!! I was really slow and almost threw up a couple times but did it anyway!! (With my new Brady Band)

I love the high school track and it was gorgeous outside, talk about spring fever!!!



Now on to the 5 for Five...



PartyOfOne

 Last week I almost completed all five things!


1.  Go through my storage and get rid of everything I don't want to have to move eventually!  Hopefully my house sells sooner than later!

2. Shred papers and organize office......fun stuff
3. Read two books.  I am a speed reader but have about 10 library books to get through.---I read one and a half...almost there
4. Starting after this post (because I was bad this morning) cut down on the sugar. ----I am terrible when it comes to sugar!  Time to get on the Advocare bandwagon!
5. Finish week 2 of C25k! 


This week:

1.I have a 5 day weekend every other week and am usually bored out of my mind so I need to start getting crafty. I was before Christmas but then got a little worn out.  Speaking of crafty...You need to check out Tanya from twelveOeight.  She is seriously my crafting idol!! 

2. Stay off of Instagram, Pinterest and Blogger for 24 12 hours....24 is asking a lot.  I think I can I think I can.  My floors might be super clean and I might be on my hands and knees with a toothbrush to keep me busy but hey whatever works.

3.  Back to clean eating. I am going to try my hardest!!

4.  Blog a new recipe every week and my meal prepping I do every Tuesday.  I feel like I need to share it with the world.  Healthy eating is easy when you plan ahead.

5. Keep on keepin on with the C25k.  

Have a great week everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments:)